TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

great idea

awsom the way u tied in the previous tankmen with this one,i was really suprised at how well it worked. especialy when the "future dad gets shot". and loved the the guy singing. awsom stuff

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

omfg

this is the first toof that i have watched, and let me say i loved it. i agree 100% about the fight scene lol. and i loved the comentary thing, no one else does that. really original. also i loved the bleeps, rather than just goin all out u keep a lil class with censoring urself. and that voice of urs, at the risk of sounding gay id like to say that i would belive any thing u said lol... great job.

MACception responds:

LOL! Nah man, you still sound strait, dont worry. :D

I think that way about the censoring too, ya know? I mean, who needs another obsurd animated series? Gotta keep the kids in this!

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

...

perfection

Dead Silent 2 Dead Silent 2

wow

as a begging flash artist i gotta ask, how the hll do u get everything soooo smooth, such as when he uses the hammer and u got that smooth 3d effect goin, that was amazing, and great explosions to, if there were a higher number than five u would get it

Haxxy responds:

Okay, let me explain the hammer:

Most of the hammer was drawn in Flash, and although there was some 3d in it, I was able to draw it in flash (although it took hours). When he starts spinning it around in circles, I redrew the hammer in Swift3D, although you can't tell because it looks exactly the same as the Flash one. And ZT made the explosions, not me.

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

nice but...

the sound was not great, i gave u a five because of the breat drwawing and animation. also some of ur lines are a bit cheesey and stupid. at some points i just thought to my self "man who would say that" and also the white marine has an anooying voice. and like thepython said, ghosts always have snipers.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

awsom

definitly one of the most creative movies on this site. u deserv the 4.5, thats even better than the YuYu!!!! great job cant wait for another

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

wow

this was amazing, the timing with the song was absolutly perfect. iv seen good music videos but this is by far the best. i dont think u could improve on this movie any more, it is perfect.

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

pretty cool

great idea great graphics but idk something was missing but i cant really say wat it is but keep goin.

LogFish responds:

I think what you're looking for is sexual inuendo. Unfortunately I can't draw boobs very well!

the YuYu the YuYu

awsom

this was such a cool video, great song as well, really fit with the movie. i love all of ur work and this is ur best one yet!!!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

fuckin hilarious

that might be one of the funniest most random flashs on ng